Saturday, June 13, 2015

Soooo...

This week started out really positive.  I had everything under control, until the birthday party.  On Thursday, I threw Adam a surprise birthday party with friends.  Of course there was a cake to blow out candles and yes I chose to have a slice.  I barely had enough calories before dinner, but the cake threw me over the top.  I thought, no biggie, I will do better tomorrow and I did, but then there was today.  Some friends from Adam's job got together to have another party for him and some other June birthdays.  I always seem to do well with everything at picnics except the damn birthday cake.  I stare at it, I pine after it.  It becomes a thing that I simply cannot resist.  I didn't do well today and I feel super bummed.  I didn't lose any weight this week, but on a positive note, I didn't gain any either.  There is always a better day in the morning, and I intend to put my best foot forward this next week.  I owe it to myself to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment